CBD Tea UK – 2020 Buyer’s Guide

There is a new product on the UK CBD market that perfectly captures the tradition and history of the United Kingdom – CBD tea.

If this sounds strange to you, then do not worry as Britons will turn every flavour into tea eventually. Such is the case with CBD tea.

Since CBD has a wide range of benefits for the user, it was only a matter of time before some Briton came up with the perfect idea of turning it into a tea bag.

Best CBD Tea in the UK

Us Britons are brilliant at making tea. It is something that perfectly sums our culture. Naturally, the UK is a country that offers the best CBD tea product in the world.

This means that competition is stiff and has never been more important to have a good product. But how would you know where to find a good product? Well, that certainly should be a tough thing to ask, but we’ve done our research and decided to land a helping hand.

Below you will see a collection of some of the best CBD tea products on the UK market. You might see a few surprising additions that don’t actually come from the UK.

Product: Dutch Harvest Hemp Chai Organic Tea
Price: €7
Description:
Made from the finest and highest-quality organic hemp, infused with lemongrass and chai. Originating from the Netherlands, this product is made from 100% natural and organic ingredients that include the likes of ginger, fennel seeds, cardamom, pink pepper, etc. Add 1 teaspoon of CBD tea and let it sit into a cup of hot water for a period of 5 minutes.

Product: Dutch Harvest Hemp & Herbs Organic Tea
Price: €7
Description:
Made from all natural and organically grown ingredients and hemp. The product contains aromatic flavours such as camomile, peppermint, ginger, and pot marigold in addition to the 100% natural and organically grown hemp CBD. Hemp leaves make up 65% of the total content of the product, with the remaining 35% being the rest of the ingredients mentioned. Add one teaspoon of the product into a cup of tea and let it infuse for 5 minutes.

Product: Dutch Harvest Hemp & Turmeric Organic Tea
Price: €7
Description:
Organically grown CBD derived from hemp and added turmeric for infused flavour. Hemp flowers processed by EU standards and lab tested. Hemp and CBD make 50% of the total content of the product. The remaining 50% makes up ingredients such ass lemon balm and lemongrass. To use the product makes sure to add one teaspoon of CBD tea into one cup of tea.

How to Order CBD Tea in the UK

Ordering CBD tea in the UK is very easy and can be done in a few steps. All you have to do is simply visit the sellers website and place an order for a product.

Tea, as we mentioned earlier, is quite unusual to be a CBD product. But Britons enjoy it just as much as any other cannabidiol product out there. That is why ordering CBD tea in the UK is as convenient as it can be.

Before ordering your product, make sure to get in contact with the seller regarding any questions you might have. Fortunately, we have a list of the most frequently asked questions regarding this particular product that you can browse through.

CBD Tea UK FAQ

Below you’ll see some of the most frequently asked questions regarding CBD tea.

Does CBD Tea Work?

There isn’t a better way for Britons to take their daily dose of CBD than with a cup of warm tea. Since this product contains no more than 0.2% THC, it cannot make you high nor you will experience any mind-altering effects.

Can I Take CBD tea to UK?

Yes, you can as long as the tea contains no more than 0.2% THC. Since THC is illegal in the UK, the minimum amount of THC allowed in tea and other products is 0.2%.

What Does It Do For Your Body?

CBD tea is a great way to improve your mood, alleviate stress, and make it easier to fall asleep. Even if you don’t suffer from any serious ailments of conditions, CBD tea is a great way to feel better.

Closing Thoughts

Many people are against smoking or vaping as a means to take cannabidiol. Drinking tea, on the other hand, is something that every Briton can get behind. And that’s exactly why CBD tea is so popular in the United Kingdom.